As big fans of the guilt-free sweet stuff, Nina’s Popcorn have created a delicious vegan popcorn brownie recipe made with their Sweet Coconut, Himalayan Pink Salt and Maca Popcorn found in January’s Classic Box.
Be warned, its gluten, dairy and wheat-free qualities make it extremely hard to stop after eating just one!
Prep Time 10 minutes | Freeze Time 2 hours
– 4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
– 2 1/2 cups of pitted medjool dates
– 1 cup of walnuts
– 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 1 bag of Nina’s Popcorn (from our January Classic Box)
– Desiccated coconut to scatter over the top (Optional)
Put the raw cacao powder, pitted medjool dates, walnuts, and coconut oil into a food blender. Blitz for a few minutes until the ingredients form a large sticky cluster of goodness! Place the sticky mixture into a tray and scatter over some pieces of popcorn. Smooth over your brownie mixture and sprinkle over a few more popcorn pieces. Finally, if you are a real coconut lover, sprinkle over a teaspoon (or more!) of some fine desiccated coconut for some added texture.
Place your tray into the freezer to chill for at least two hours, however you can leave them in for longer if needed. Remove, slice up and devour these guilt-free popcorn brownies! 🙂
The Sweet Coconut, Himalayan Pink Salt and Maca Popcorn gives the brownies a nice crunch and added a smoky-maple undertone to each bite.
Want to discover more nutritious recipes? Try a Superfoodio box today
– All our boxes include a versatile superfood meal ingredient and a range of easy to follow recipe cards.
– Don’t forget – we change the box contents every month, so you can be guaranteed a new, exciting selection of superfood-infused foods and recipes with every box received.