A fun and easy recipe for the perfect tasty treat!
MAKES: Approx. 12 biscuits
TIME: 1 hour including fridge and cooling times
– 2 cups of almond flour
– 1/3 cup of coconut oil
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until combined.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for approx 30 minutes.
3. Roll the mixture into equal balls and place on a lined baking tray.
4. With the palm of you hand flatten the balls slightly and then with your thumb create an indent in the middle of the biscuits.
5. Bake for around 10-12 minutes (until slightly golden) at 170 °C.
6. Once baked, while warm add a square of Superfoodio chocolate to each biscuit (this will ensure they melt and stick onto the biscuit).