This satisfying and hearty Spring Buddha Bowl is made with simple, everyday ingredients. Topped with Superfoodio’s Smoked Paprika Savoury Clusters for added crunch and smokey flavours, it is the perfect meal for any time of the day.
Serves 2 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cooking Time 15 minutes
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 garlic clove, crushed
– 100g quinoa, cooked
– 10 stems of tenderstem broccoli
– 1 red bell pepper, sliced
– 1 handful of kale, washed and chopped
– 100g garden peas
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– Optional extras: any other fresh vegetables or beans of your choice
– 35g Superfoodio’s Savoury Smoked Paprika Clusters
– 2 vine tomatoes, diced
– 1 avocado, sliced
Start by heating the coconut oil in a wok. Add in the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until golden brown.
Add in the vegetables and mix well with the garlic. Allow to cook on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Drizzle some soy sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
Take off the heat and serve into your bowls. Top with the sliced avocado, diced tomatoes and Superfoodio’s Smoked Paprika Savoury Clusters. Enjoy with your favourite dip. We love a big dollop of hummus with ours!
Want to discover more nutritious recipes? Try a Superfoodio box today
– All our boxes include a versatile superfood meal ingredient and a range of easy to follow recipe cards.
– Don’t forget – we change the box contents every month, so you can be guaranteed a new, exciting selection of superfood-infused foods and recipes with every box received.