We made some Peanutty Snickers-Inspired Ice Cream Lollies and they really tick every box!
MAKES: 8 Lollies (depends on the mold)
TIME: 3.5 hours (including freezing times)
– A tub of vanilla vegan ice cream
– Peanut Butter
– Roasted peanuts
– 1 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Spoon the ice cream into each of the silicone molds and flatten, then place in the freezer until frozen in shape.
- Once frozen spread a layer of peanut butter on one side of the ice cream and press down some roasted peanuts on top. Then place back in the freezer until frozen again.
- Using the double boiler method melt the bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and take each out from the mold. Then dip each bar into the chocolate covering the ice cream entirely and place on parchment paper.
- Decorate each bar by topping with chocolate and sprinkling with some more peanuts.
- Place back into the freezer until the chocolate and ice cream is completely set.