This fun, easy recipe is the perfect chocolate-treat for this Easter season!
MAKES: Approx. 18.
TIME: 1 hour including fridge and cooling time
– 1.5 cups of almond flour
– Pinch of salt
– 1/2 tbsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup vegan butter
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 3/4 cup coconut sugar
– 1 flax egg
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 1/2 bar Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
– Small vegan choc eggs
– Flaky sea salt
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until combined.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for approx 30 minutes.
3. Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, portion out the dough onto lined baking trays.
4. Using a fork press down gently onto the cookies to make a criss cross pattern or just flatten them.
5. Bake for around 10-12 minutes.
6. Take out the oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
7. Meanwhile, melt half a bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate using the double boiler method.
8. Once the cookies have cooled, spread a layer of chocolate on top of each cookie.
9. Finish with a couple of vegan choc eggs on each cookie and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.