These No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Slabs are the ultimate pick-me-up treat . To top it off, they are packed full of protein, dairy and refined sugar free, making this a must-try recipe.
– 1/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
– 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 4 scoops of your favourite plant-based protein powder
– 2/3 cups of ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup of almond mylk
– handful of mixed, chopped nuts
For the Chocolate Coating
– 4-6 pieces of Our Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar (melted)
1. Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil in a pan.
2. Remove from heat, then add the vanilla essence and maple syrup to the peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add in the protein powder, ground flaxseed, chopped nuts and almond mylk. Mix thoroughly.
4. Transfer the mixture into a lined tray and spread out evenly.
5. Place the tray into the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Once the peanut butter mixture is set, use a knife to cut into slabs.
7. Melt 4-6 pieces of the Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar and dip each slab to give a even coat.
8. Place the slabs back in the fridge for the chocolate to set for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy with your favourite cuppa anytime of the day.