A super simple recipe for Pancake Day 👩🍳 topped with our luxurious Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate bar 😋🍫
For the Pancakes:
– 300g self-raising flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp coconut sugar
– 400ml Oat Mylk
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
For the Topping:
– 1 Bar Superfoodio Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate
– Plant based whipped cream
- Start by preparing the pancake batter. To a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Pour in the mylk, and whisk the mixture until it becomes a thick batter.
- Next, grease a large frying pan and put on a medium-low heat.
- Scoop a small ladle of the batter and pour into the centre of the pan, using the back of the ladle to shape into a circle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the edges are set and there are small bubbles throughout the batter.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Check to ensure that both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used up.
- Whilst the pancakes are cooking, melt half a bar of Superfoodio Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate using the double-boiler method.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, stack them up and pour over the melted Peanut Butter Chocolate.
- Place the remaining Chocolate, whipped cream and banana on top to serve.