These mood lifting Blondies are INSANE! If you love peanut butter as much as we do, then this recipe is a must-try. All natural, refined sugar free and vegan too.
– 60g crunchy peanut butter
– 1 tbsp plant-based yoghurt (we’ve used coconut)
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1 pinch of salt
– 10g almond flour
– 20g coconut sugar
– 6 pieces of our Peanut Butter Chocolate bar (We’ve used the Crunchy bar in this recipe. Ps: the Smooth is equally delish!)
1. Mix the peanut butter and yoghurt together in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all the remaining dry ingredients together.
3. Transfer the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until you reach a dough consistency.
4. Scoop and place the mixture with a spoon in to a baking tray evenly.
5. Place a piece of our PB chocolate on each Blondie.
6. Bake in a preheated over at 180°C for 15 minutes.
7. Set aside for 30 minutes to let the Blondies cool and firm up.
That’s it! Enjoy as a treat anytime of the day! Now the only question left to ask is… Who wants some?