True or False: It doesn’t get better than Peanut Butter & Chocolate Donuts? 🤔
Answer: FALSE….because you can have PB&J Chocolate Donuts of course! 🍓 🍫
MAKES: 6 Donuts (this depends on the mold)
TIME: 1 hour (including freezing times)
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CRUNCH LAYER-
– 30g Puffed Rice
– 2 barS of Superfoodio Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate
FOR THE PB&J MIDDLE-
– 1/3 cup of Strawberry Jam
– 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter
- Using the double boiler method melt the 2 bar of chocolate.
- Once melted, add the puff rice and mix well until coated.
- Pour half the mixture evenly into the 6 donut moulds.
- Layer peanut butter and jam onto the chocolate layer.
- Then using the remaining chocolate mixture evenly spread on top.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating.