Delicious with no baking required, these Peanut Butter Oat Cups are the perfect indulgence!
TIME: 45 minutes including cooling time
FOR THE BASE
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 3 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– pinch of salt
FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
– 5 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
FOR THE CHOCOLATE TOPPING
1. Mix all the base ingredients in a bowl, then press into a 10 cup silicone muffin tray.
2. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup and then spread on top of the base layer once they have come out the freezer.
4. Melt 1 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate using the boiler method and spread evenly on top of the peanut butter layer.
5. Refrigerate until the chocolate has set.