Serves 3-4 | Prep Time 1 hour
– 200g rolled oats
– 150g mixed nuts and seeds of your choice
– 160g dried fruit of your choice
– 5 tbsp honey or unrefined sweetener of your choice
– 1 tbsp of cinnamon
– 3-4 tbsp matcha powder
Preheat your oven at 150 degrees celsius.
Line your baking tray with parchment paper and pour your oats into the tray. Spread them out so they evenly cover the tray. Allow the oats to bake for half an hour, stirring them once or twice during this time.
Remove the tray from the oven and mix in your nuts and seeds mix, 2 tablespoons of the matcha powder and honey. Mix well so all the ingredients are incorporated.
Place your tray back into the oven for another 30 minutes, again stirring once or twice during this time. Allow the mixture to become dry but not brown.
Remove from the oven and mix in your dried fruit. Add in another tablespoon of matcha powder and mix throughout the granola. You can add another tablespoon of matcha according to your taste.
Allow the granola to completely cool and store in an air-tight container or jar. Serve cold with almond milk (or milk of your choice) or layer with Greek yogurt and fresh fruits to form a parfait. Top with a sprinkle of the cacao nibs from the grinder in this month’s box.
Want to discover more nutritious recipes? Try a Superfoodio box today
– All our boxes include a versatile superfood meal ingredient and a range of easy to follow recipe cards.
– Don’t forget – we change the box contents every month, so you can be guaranteed a new, exciting selection of superfood-infused foods and recipes with every box received.