Sometimes less is more, and for this delicious recipe you only need FIVE ingredients!
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 4 tbsp peanut butter
– 3 tbsp maple syrup
– Pinch of salt
– 1/2 bar Smooth Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients (excluding the chocolate) and mix until combined.
- Shape the mixture into cookies and place on a line baking tray.
- Refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method and drizzle it on top of the cookie once out the fridge.
Keep these in the fridge for them to last longer!