Any time is a good time for waffles, so treat yourself with our Easy Vegan Choc Drizzle Waffle recipe!
MAKES: Approx. 6 waffles (depending on size of waffle maker)
TIME: 15 minutes
– 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 3 tbsp coconut sugar
– 1 and 1/4 cup (300ml) soy mylk (or other non-dairy mylk)
– 3 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
1. Preheat the waffle maker (read waffle maker instructions).
2. In a large bowl sift in the flour, baking powder and the salt.
3. Add the sugar and mix together.
4. Add the mylk, coconut oil and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth & all lumps are removed.
5. Using spray oil, grease the waffle maker. Once the waffle maker has heated (according to waffle makers instructions) pour the batter onto the machine and close the lid.
6. For the chocolate drizzle using the double boiler method- melt Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate.
7. Once the waffle has cooked, top with fruits and nuts of your choice and drizzle melted superfoodio chocolate.