Take your cookies to the next level with our recipe! All plant-based goodness, refined sugar free and super simple, making this recipe a must-try for some weekend baking.
This recipe makes 8 cookies.
– 55g Coconut oil or Vegan Butter
– 80g Coconut Sugar
– 25g Cacao Powder
– 60g All-Purpose Flour
– Pinch of Salt
– 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 tbsp non-dairy milk of your choice (optional)
– 1/3tsp bicarb of soda
– 20g vegan chocolate of your choice – chopped into small chunks for a topping (optional)
1. Cream the coconut oil/vegan butter and coconut sugar.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in and mix together. If the mixture feels dry, add the non-dairy milk.
3. Roll into small balls and place on a lined baking tray. Flatten slightly and add the chopped chocolate.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C and allow to cool out of the oven so they firm up and hold their shape. Spread the cashew butter (see this recipe here) and sandwich between 2 cookies.
Happy baking. Enjoy!