Take some time with our Coconut Macaroons recipe to indulge!
– 1 can of Vegan condensed mylk (397g)
– 400g dessicated coconut (you can also mix in some coconut flakes)
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract
– 1 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- In a mixing bowl mix together the condensed milk, dessicated sugar and vanilla extract.
- On a lined baking tray scoop ot the mixture using an ice cream scoop for the perfectly rounded shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or golden brown on the edges).
- Allow to cool. In the meantime using the double boiler method melt the chocolate.
- Dip the bottom of each macaroon into the chocolate and place back onto a lined baking tray. Then drizzle the remaining chocolate over every macaroon.