This is dessert for breakfast without any guilt.
Prepare the night before and you can bounce straight out of bed and on to breakfast without any fussing about. What more could you ask from your first meal of the day?
Figs and chocolate are already the perfect duo and with the added crunch of the Granola for Gangsters, this will become your new morning go-to.
Serves 2 | Prep Time 5 minutes + overnight in the fridge
For the Chocolate Chia Pudding:
– 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
– 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
– 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
– 1 ripe mashed banana
– 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
– Pinch of salt
– Granola for Gangsters – Fig, Walnut & Vanilla (in our May Classic Box)
– Fresh figs (if in season)
– Vanilla dairy free yoghurt
– Cacao nibs
To make the Chocolate Chia Pudding, start by adding the chia seeds and almond milk to a bowl and mix thoroughly until the consistency starts to thicken. Add the coconut, mashed banana, raw cacao and pinch of salt and continue to stir until combined.
Cover the bowl and then leave in the fridge to set overnight.
The next morning, the pudding will be ready to serve. Remove from the fridge and sprinkle with Granola for Gangsters and cacao nibs. Top with slices of fresh figs and a dollop of vanilla dairy free yoghurt. Enjoy!
Want to discover more nutritious recipes? Follow us on Instagram