MAKES: 16 Truffle Balls
TIME: 3-4 hours including setting time
– 1/2 cup of coconut milk
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 5 tbsp of cocoa powder
– 2 bars of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Finely chop up the chocolate (the smaller the easier it is to melt) and place in a mixing bowl
- In a pan or in the microwave heat the coconut milk until very warm but be careful not to boil!
- Pour the coconut milk over the chocolate and then cover with a towel and leave for 5 minutes
- Once 5 minutes is over, stir the mixture together until all the chocolate has melted. If there are still bits of chocolate unmelted then heat in the microwave for 10 second increments.
- Stir in the vanilla essence.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hour
- In a separate pour in the cocoa powder, this will be used for dusting the truffles
- Once set, using a spoon or a small melon scooper create balls. You can also use your hands to roll them into balls.
- Roll the ball into the cocoa powder until coated.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!