This Chocolate Chilli Mousse is not only delicious but entirely vegan!
MAKES: 6 Mousse Pots
TIME: 2 hours 15 minutes (including setting times)
FOR THE MOUSSE-
– 1 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
– 1 cup of coconut cream
– 1 avocado
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tsp chilli powder (extra for topping)
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
FOR THE TOPPING –
– Handful of caco nibbles
1. Using the double boiler method melt the Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate. Once melted set aside to cool.
2. In a food processor blend the rest of the mousse ingredients together until smooth.
3. Evenly distribute the mixture into 6 ramekins (or dishes of choice).
4. Tap each mould to flatten the surface and then leave to set in the fridge for minimum 2 hours.
5. Once set, add chilli flakes, cinnamon and cocoa nibbles.