Try these Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal Bars for a delicious breakfast treat you can snack on all day!
MAKES: 12 Squares
TIME: 20 minutes (not including cooling times)
– 1 and 1/2 cups of peanut butter
– 1/3 cup of maple syrup
– 3 tbsp coconut oil
– 2 bars of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
– 25g sultanas
– 75g rolled oats
– 75g cornflakes
– 25g peanuts
1. In a bowl add the sultanas, rolled oats, cornflakes and peanuts together and mix well.
2. Using the double boiler method, melt the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and Smooth Superfoodio chocolate. Mix until a smooth mixture.
3. Add half of the chocolate melted mixture into the bowl with all of the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated.
4. In a lined square tin add the chocolate coated mixture and pat it down until flat and even.
5. Pour over the remaining chocolate mixture and spread evenly.
6. Leave to set in a cool place.
7. Once cooled, cut into even squares.