These Chocolate and Cinnamon Swirls are perfect as a tasty breakfast or with your afternoon cup of tea. All natural, refined sugar free and vegan too.
MAKES: Approx. 12-15.
TIME: 45 minutes
– 1 roll vegan puff pastry
– 1.5 bar of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp vegan butter
1. Roll out the puff pastry onto a clean surface.
2. In a bowl, melt 1 bar of chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add in the cinnamon and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
4. Spread the chocolate and cinnamon mixture onto the whole pastry sheet evenly.
5. Once covered in chocolate, roll the pastry from bottom to top and slice into equal pieces.
6. In a lined baking tray, arrange the swirls to spiral upwards leaving a small gap in between for them to rise.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.
8. Leave to cool once baked.
9. Melt the rest of the chocolate and drizzle it on top.
Enjoy as a treat anytime of the day!