Super delicious and super easy this ice cream recipe is the perfect treat to enjoy in the sunshine!
MAKES: 8-10 lollies depending on the size of the mold
TIME: 4-5 hours
FOR THE ICE CREAM:
– 2 bananas
– 3 tbsp cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp of maple syrup
– 3 tbsp of peanut butter
– 1tsp of pure vanilla extract
– 1 cup of dairy free mylk
– Pinch of salt
FOR THE COATING:
– 2 bars of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate
– Handful of cocoa nibs
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice cream molds and put into the freezer until frozen. (Approx. 3-4 hours)
- Using the double boiler method, melt 2 bars of Superfoodio Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate (you could use our crunchy bar as well) and pour into a tall, thin glass.
- Take the ice cream out of the molds and dip into the melted chocolate and then place onto grease-proof paper and place in the freezer until you want to eat them!
- With the remaining chocolate drizzle some chocolate over the lollies and sprinkle some cocoa nibbles for decoration.